Project Management Chart (Gantt Chart) add-in is a tool in Excel to visualize the project management process for tasks and resources with displaying critical path.
3 sample data has provided to show the data structures of underline chart engine supports.
- Data with dependency and resource: this sample data show how you can build tasks with dependencies and assign resources to each task.
- Data without dependency: you can also build tasks without dependency on each other.
- Data without resources: you can also build tasks without resource assigned.
You can see 3 different charts are drawn for these different data. You can build your own data based on the sample data template as you prefer.
You can also show the project critical path by checking the checkbox in the setting windows.
- Insert Sample button and Bind to Existing data button are located at top section of the setting window.
- Mouse over tasks to view the data detail in the tool-tips.
- Easy to use and user friendly are the key features of this add-in. Sample data can be used as the template to build your own data.
- Interactive Chart: the chart is binding to the data table in the sheet directly, when you update the data, you can see the chart updating.