Correlation Matrix Chart add-in is a tool to visualize the correlations between each data pair in the data series with 3 types of trendline.
This add-in can be used to analyze the relationship between the data series and find the correlation between each pair of variables.
Supported data structures for this addin:
Title row: a string array for the category of each data series.
Column 1: a string for the item name of each row.
Column 2-n: numbers (n<=10).
There are 2 sample data provided in this add in.
- International city economic statistics data.
- A portfolio/watch performance data.
A data filter is provided in the chart. You can select put the filter on different columns by going to the setting window to enter the column index. You can move the slider of the filter to redefine the data range drawn in the chart.
You can also add a trendline to the chart to observe the fitness of the data. There are 3 types of trendline are provided:
- 3 types of trendline provided.
- Select data column for the filter to filter out outlier.
- Mouse over the chart to view the data detail in the tool-tips.
- Easy to use and user friendly are the key features of this add-in. Sample data can be used as the template to build your own data.
- Although this add-in can be used as the interactive chart, however when you have large data set to draw, we recommend you to update the date while shows the setting until you finish update the data, then clicking the binding to existing data button to redraw the chart.